I am a senior in high school, and this is to share all my crazy horse stories. I plan to become a horse trainer, and own and operate a quality barn, someday.
I currently have SIX horses. First, is Sonny. He is a 23 year old saddlebred, and he taught me the most of any horse ever. I swear, even after all the new horses i've ridden, that horse can still run all over me if he wants!
Then is Chester; he is a 13 yer old quarter horse/draft cross. The only horse to ever get me off more than once! We dont really see eye-to-eye on many things, sadly.

Next, is Justin. He is a quarter horse/mutt that is around 15 years old. He is my mom's horse, that i teach lessons on, and i trained him to walk trot canter two summers ago.
Justin ----->
Rojo is my main man. He is s six year old saddlebred that i got from my show barn. He and I worked for over a year before i ever enjoyed riding him or anything. Now i ride him western and trail ride him and he is my world!
Elmo or A Dramatic Man, is my show horse. He is a saddlebred that I have been showing since last A
ugust. We have shown in 11 classes, and won every but 2 in which we got second. He is the state and regional champion for 14-17 show pleasure.<-----Elmo
Lastly, is Menassee, he is a 4 year old saddlebred that i broke for my graduation project, and I borrowed him from a barn in Georgia.
So these are all my horses, and my blog will be about them, along with some other horse related things.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment pleeeeaaase :)